Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Really Exicted

I'm not sure whether Blogger is featuring my snippets or people have happened across my page on accident but I was excited to see so many people take an interest in little ol' me. I will post new subjects / debates later right now I'm too frustrated that I'm paying $367 to see and work on my blog while professor behind me lectures on something I took the quiz on without studying and got a 100%. On the mean while I read Dance with Dragons first few chapters on a preview on Kindle and I'm super excited for it to come out in paperback which isn't until the end of May. That's what I get for wanting the entire series in the same cover. I bought the other four in the box set because I had read them through the library at school. Which is a plus side to UNL that I don't think a lot of colleges have, they have established a relationship with the surrounding schools and libraries to trade and loan books with eachother so students and teachers have a greater pool of access. I know I have used it over 50 times since I started going to school here 2 falls ago and they haven't failed me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment