Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Round 2

First few days back at school

      You would think my energetic passion to pull up my gpa and further my education would have lasted longer. Nope the thing I've got most excited about is creating my google site for my teach class. 
       I did finish reading The Earl's inconvenient Wife by Ruth Ann Nordin. I found myself reexamining everything I thought about arranged marriages. I also found out that Elizabeth: the disinherited daughter by Elizabeth Arnold Hitchcock is not about Queen Elizabeth I like kindle led me to believe. Also my new favorite 'go to' book is Her Dark Angel by Felicity Heaton. The passion leaped off the pages. As of moments ago I started reading The Seven Devils by Sara Danvers and I haven't been disappointed so far. 

     I will post more later on for now I am off to a Spanish class where I can't understand or hear the teacher. That is all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment