Translate

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

More frequent

I'm going to start posting more regularly. I finally have my schedule with work and school and social pretty much down. Work is mostly 9-5 then the after school portion working with multicultural kids on academic and nutrition habits. Over my lunch break I go to class and study better ways to communicate and connect with the kids. On the social side, my boyfriend and I are doing great and are actually thinking about moving in together since we only get a few days together every time he gets paid. With me not being able to afford a cell phone the only communication we get regularly is over facebook. And that goes in and out with wifi coverage and down time at work. It hasn't been officially but for three months now but we have shared so much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment